[arch-general] Pulseaudio

Christos Kotsaris christos.kotsaris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:19:06 CET 2010

Well Morgan Gangwere

since all of us Arch users understand this greatly important need to play a 13
year game on an 11 year old machine, we should rollback all changes and send
pulseaudio in AUR where it belongs.

I mean, we can't leave behind every cheap computer user who can't be bothered
to buy even a 5 years old used machine, can we? I mean, Linux is about
supporting antics isn't it?

We should accomondate those needs, because we might lose this kind of user. He
might just go and install Windows 7 on his coppermine. I mean, Windows always
supported 11 year old pcs, why Arch wont?

Please developers, reconsider.