[arch-general] what happened to nut (network-ups-tools)?

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:07:00 CET 2010

On Mon 29 Nov 2010 22:31 -0600, David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 11/29/2010 09:11 PM, Loui Chang wrote:
> > David, is it really that hard to do a few searches before asking?
>
> No, I did search for the package on the web-site. I just didn't think
> to search AUR. I hadn't heard of packages getting kicked out of the
> package list before, so it never occurred to me to look in AUR.

I'd like to encourage you to perform several searches in different
places before asking any question on the mailing list. Ideally, such
trivial questions should never be asked on the list.

There's a really handy search engine called google (http://google.com)
that has phenomenal indexing and will actually help you search multiple
sites at once (Arch Linux packages, the AUR, forums, mailing lists,
upstream, etc)

There may be other search engines as well, but that's the one I've found
to be most useful. Cheers.