[arch-general] python3 update

C Anthony Risinger anthony at extof.me
Tue Oct 19 13:00:05 EDT 2010

2010/10/19 Clément Démoulins <clement at archivel.fr>:
> Le 19/10/2010 16:50, Fess a écrit :
>> I think this is useful information: all soft installed from aur need to be reinstalled with changing line like "python setup.py blah-blah" to line "python2 setup.py blah-blah". Because some packages still aren't touched(e.g. charm).
>> So, something like that.
>
> And the dependencies must be updated from python to python2.

ugh, the impending doom, why didn't i prepare!!!

all my development with pyjamas has halted until i get pyjamas itself
working under py3k (or 2.7 even...)

:-(

oh well, most things seemed to have gone smooth; thanks guys.  hakuna
matata, it means no worries :-), i should have been working on py3k
compliance awhile back, no one to blame but me!

/whips self and hopes it's not too much work

C Anthony