[arch-general] Odd message on boot

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Wed Oct 20 13:26:26 EDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 01:08 PM, Aljosha Papsch wrote:
> It means, D-BUS (or any message bus) is missing a group specified in its configuration file. A solution might be to just create the group.

No, I'm not going to go and blindly create the group.  I want to
understand what in my configuration is expecting that group, as it's
entirely possible (and maybe even likely) that my configuration is wrong
and that the right course of action would be correcting the config.

So, it's helpful to know that one of the message buses is the source of
the issue.  Do you know if there's any way to narrow it down more than
that?  i.e., find out which config file is causing this?

Thanks,

DR