[arch-general] Python 3 Rationale?

Uli Armbruster uli.armbruster at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:03:41 EDT 2010

That won't happen! And I hope you know that python2 isn't gone, it's still available. All the package maintainers have to do is change the sheband. Of course that needs a little bit of work, but that's really not the biggest deal! If there are AUR packages which haven't done these changes yet, please help the maintainers with a useful comment.

* Gaurish Sharma <contact at gaurishsharma.com> [22.10.2010 19:21]: