[arch-general] New nvidia driver - video mode not recognized - remove vga= from kernel line?

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Sat Oct 30 02:18:39 EDT 2010

At Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010 22:36 David C. Rankin wrote:

>         Do you (all) think this needs a bug opened? There must be a reason
why, but
> given the lack of chatter I have seen about it, it must be fairly rare. Dunno
if
> it is worth chasing. Arch-dev thoughts?

More for upstream than for achlinux and perhaps it will very hard to find it.
Some time ago i switched from 791 to 0x317 because of the same reason as you
now. It seems for me normal user that one of this 2 ways works even better than
the other. I would say that you can save your time and enjoy that it works now
again.

See you, Attila