[arch-general] kde 4.5.1-1 looks much better.

Robert Howard rjh0507 at ecu.edu
Thu Sep 2 18:12:17 EDT 2010

Perhaps I misstated my point. My system is pretty snappy when it's working
right (it should be as I've got 8GB RAM and 8 CPU cores) but since the last
update Dolphin literally stop working for short periods when you interact
with files (mouse over, click, right click). It's a total freeze of the
application and it can take anywhere from 15-20 seconds to respond again.