[arch-general] 2.6.35.4-1 still hangs waiting on udev with usbhid errors

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Sep 3 03:33:17 EDT 2010

On 09/03/2010 12:16 AM, Myra Nelson wrote:
> PS Dallas is on I45 and East of I35. I won't even go East of the
> Brazos anymore. BWood is it.

Hmm, check your map and look at the designator for 'Stemmons Freeway' in Dallas,
that is I-35E. Recall I-35 E&W split to catch both Dallas and Ft. Worth and then
come back together ;-)

Bwood - dunno, got a case out of the 381st right now in Rio Grande City (Starr
Co.) and all I know is it one heck of a loonnng way from home. Cheers... I'll
try listing the module. I don't think it is a pure kernel module though. I did a
lot of troubleshooting of the driver initially with the NUT developers to get
the voltages right on the Cyber Power units (were showing 20+ on the cgi script
outputs) I'll follow up with Arjen on the NUT list and see if he knows anything
more about the hang on boot.

Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.