[arch-general] Fwd: Re: [Nut-upsdev] usbhid-ups causing hang on boot with 2.6.35 - any ideas?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:20:16 EDT 2010

Guys,

	Below are the thoughts from the NUT developer on what to check in the Arch NUT
package to see if recent changes to udev bus designations, and permission are
incorporated. My guess is that it is udev related since 50% of the time it boots
and loads usbhid-ups just fine and everything works, other times, it hangs