[arch-general] I'm testing packages

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 6 07:53:56 EDT 2010

Am 06.09.2010 13:28, schrieb Nilesh Govindarajan:
> Hi,
> I've enabled testing & community-testing repos in pacman.
> I'd like to join the package testing team.
> How do I?

1) Report bugs about packages while they are still in [testing] or
[community-testing]. We get way too few reports from users in these cases.
2) Follow the [signoff] threads on arch-dev-public and test the packages
mentioned there, verify that your use cases still work as expected.
Reply to those threads to the arch-general mailing list (arch-dev-public
is read-only).