[arch-general] [Packages] [dbus-core] DeveloperWiki:CoreSignoffs wiki needs update

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Mon Sep 6 10:11:19 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 22:34 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> So you are saying that everyone should be able to signoff?   I think
> the
> main point is everyone can block a signoff by filing a bug report.

The funny thing with this specific case is that I didn't even ask for
signoff. I asked on the bugtracker where this bug has been discussed to
see if the bug has been fixed without side-effects. The only comment I
received in days is "Why didn't you update to 1.3.1?". If this package
was really so important, why is nobody, including the KDE maintainers
that filed it, focused at getting this package to core?