[arch-general] 'Local mirror' page was removed from wiki

Fess killall_humans at lavabit.com
Thu Sep 9 08:40:31 EDT 2010

Page "Local mirros" was removed from wiki by this reason:

-----
It is generally frowned upon to create a local mirror due the bandwidth that is required.
There is not a good reason to create a local mirror, since one of the alternatives below will likely meet your needs.
-----

I think it's very useful ability, and why this page was removed... i don't know. It's silly.
If anyone else think it must be return - maybe we should do it?

P.S.

A lot of guys agreed with me this morning, so i think many people want this article back.