[arch-general] Chromium crashes KDE 4.5.1

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:38:29 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am using Chromium 6.0.x with KDE 4.5.1. Whenever any website
presents a dialog box asking for confirmation for something (for
example in gmail if i close the tab without logging out it presents a
dialog box asking for confirmation) and after i click on any button on
it the kde panel crashes. Also, i suspect plasma crashes too but
applications that are open including chromium do not crash. This
happened even in KDE 4.4.However it happens in KDE only and not in any
other DE. Please tell me why this happens and how to stop it from
happening.
Thanks.

P.S- Telling me to stop using KDE is not an appropriate answer :P