[arch-general] Adobe Releases New 64-bit Flash Plugin For Linux

jesse jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:19:16 EDT 2010

2010/9/16 Linus Eklöf <kazchjack at gmail.com>

> What's kind of sad is that people support and use adobes flash. Gnash might
> not work that well, but at least you'll kind of show support for free
> software.
>
> I would use gnash or lightspark, if they could be used together whit adobes
flash
like having some white list for video sites or somesort of analyzer that
will firtsh
go trought the flash show binary  to see if it is 100% supported by
gnash/... and
if it isint then use the adobes version. I think that at the moment what
most users
need flash for are 100% flash only sites and games