[arch-general] Update: [semi-solved] community/e-svn 51937-1 BROKEN? themes fail screen resolution fail etc...

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Thu Sep 16 15:27:28 EDT 2010

It would appear that on Sep 16, David C. Rankin did say:

> Since you seem to like e17 themes, don't forget to check:
>
> http://verdegal37.deviantart.com/gallery/
>
> Agust does most of the themes for e17-stuff.org

Well it's not so much that I "LIKE" themes, as that I strongly dislike the
default theme (especially dark buttons that don't indicate which one the
keyboard is pointing at. I can't blame the Rasterman for not wanting to
spend the time to make keyboard navigation easier, he LIKES using the
mouse, and he does an awful lot of work on the things he wants to do.

But as long as I'm going to need to use themes to accomplish that
I might as well find some that I like the panels, menus and pop-ups from.
The main graphic don't matter as I use my own specific background images
for each of my 12 task specific desktop areas...
A glance at the background tells me if I'm in the right workspace...

But more themes to pick over are always welcome. So thanks