[arch-general] Te agregué como amigo en Facebook

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:12:51 EDT 2010

On 09/27/2010 09:41 PM, Daenyth Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 16:39, Florian Pritz <bluewind at server-speed.net> wrote:
>> On 27.09.2010 22:36, uli.armbruster at googlemail.com wrote:
>>> * Mauro Santos <registo.mailling at gmail.com> [27.09.2010 22:34]:

>>> Of course this is spam. Even mentioning Facebook in the subject is more than obvious.
>>
>> The mail was really sent by facebook. (Just read the Recieved headers)
>> Maybe he used the same password for his facebook and gmail account and
>> they just wrote to everyone in his contact list. I heard they do that
>> automatically.
>>
>> --
>> Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net
>>

> Facebook has a feature where you can give it access to your email
> account and it will send an invite to every address in your address
> book.

Password that they should never get, call me suspicious but common sense
or good practices say to never share login details with any third party.

This is a message that will probably show up at least one more time
because facebook will remind everyone that didn't create an account that
they have been invited.

--
Mauro Santos