[arch-general] Apologize for the FB invite spam

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:07:41 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I want to apologize for being a complete dork and letting FB spam the list
:(
I'm changing my email address now (yeah, already late I know)  to keep
the list out of getting new FB spam like "[...] show(ing) up at least one
more
time because facebook will remind everyone that didn't create an account
that
they have been invited. [...]" as Mauro suggested.

Tyvm for your patience
Cheers!

--
"There's a fine line between / living a life and living alive" / Less Than
Jake