[arch-general] Best Practices...

Samir csgeek at esamir.com
Tue Sep 28 12:46:30 EDT 2010

Fair enough.  I was trying to think if there's a cleaner way of
avoiding breakage.

I found http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15982 which seems to
provide some sanity.

I was trying to think if there's anything, as a packager, that I could
do to prevent or mitigate  dll hell (.so hell? )

--
csgeek