[arch-general] Gnome 3 and gcc 4.6 in Fedora 15

Ionuț Bîru ibiru at archlinux.org
Tue Apr 5 17:21:30 EDT 2011

On 04/06/2011 12:14 AM, Bill Day wrote:

>> My installation of gnome shell in Arch throws an error saying that
> gnome-shell can't find libgnome-bluetooth-applet.  The bug is documented
> elsewhere, but no one seems to have suggested a fix for Arch.  Anyone have a
> suggestion or workaround?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Day

like i said before this thread is NOT for reporting bugs. Open bugs to
the tracker.

i guess you are not using our packages because gnome-bluetooth has a
workaround for that linkage since 2.91.91. It contains
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/gnome-bluetooth.conf with /usr/lib/gnome-bluetooth and
gnome-shell is capable to load the soname.

--
Ionuț