[arch-general] mdadm segfaults with kernel 2.6.38.2

Erik Johnson palehose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:30:00 EDT 2011

You can also look for it in the Arch Rollback Machine (
http://arm.konnichi.com). For instance, you can find mdadm for x86_64 here:

http://arm.konnichi.com/core/os/x86_64/

--

-Erik

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  --Carl Sagan