[arch-general] pacdiff / pacdiffviewer doesn't notice change in kdmrc

Marek Otahal markotahal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:03:42 EDT 2011

hi,
by chance I realised that the pacdiff(viewer) utils don't notice a change in
kdmrc file. This is strange as I remember being notified about the
modification on almost every kde update.

By creating a /etc/rc.conf.pacnew I verify they work otherwise.
So was there a change in searchpaths or something?
Thanks

[root at beruska ~]# locate kdmrc
/usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc
/usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc.pacnew
/usr/share/doc/kde/html/en/kdm/kdmrc-ref.docbook
/var/lib/yaourt/backupfiles/kdebase-workspace/kdebase-
workspace-4.4.3-2/usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc

[root at beruska ~]# pacdiffviewer
0 .pacorig found
0 .pacnew found
0 .pacsave found