[arch-general] audacious2

Jorge Almeida jjalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:59:11 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Kyle <kyle at gmx.ca> wrote:
> A follow-up to the audacious 2.5 upgrade: All my issues seem to be resolved
> after removing .config/audacious. Of course, all prior configurations will
> be lost, but it seems to solve most problems associated with the latest
> version. Everything appears to be working normally here for now.
> ~Kyle

Thank you for your input, Kyle. I have sound now (until next
breaking). I had to unmute some channel with alsamixer. Why it was
muted, beats me. Maybe something got corrupted when updating.
I didn't experience your problems, and I don't have pulseaudio.
Actually, I do feel the need for a sound server, but I don't think
I'll try pulseaudio, given its history and the fact that its author
doesn't like Unix.

Jorge