[arch-general] shadow 4.1.4.3-1: hyphen in /etc/pam.d/login

Martin Feilhauer mfh.lists at gnidam.net
Tue Apr 19 10:32:29 EDT 2011

Hi all,

investigating some trouble with mounting of external usb-disks recently,
I went through /etc/ and stumbled over an entry in the shadow packages
default /etc/pam.d/login (last three lines):

session		optional	pam_lastlog.so
session		optional	pam_loginuid.so
-session	optional	pam_ck_connector.so nox11

Removing the leading hyphen on the last line I got rid of trouble with
usb-disks, but I'm not sure... was this intentional - like commented
out, or is there a typo in the packages defaults?

Regards, Martin