[arch-general] trinity-kdevelop corrupted

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:21:52 EDT 2011

On 04/26/2011 10:51 AM, vilares wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm tring to install kde from: http://www.kiwilight.com/trinity/i686/
> During instalation following error appears: "File trinity-kdevelop-1222477-1-i686.pkg.tar.xz is corrupted. Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]"
>
> Is this file correct, or is it something on my side?
>
> BR,
> Mateusz

Vilares,

   Hold tight. I'll have to check the package. There have been 2 major changes
that have prompted a re-write of many of the trinity PKGBUILDs. New Qt patch
and gcc 4.5-4.6. For the time being, please use the Trinity 3.5.12 (kdemod3)
updates:

http://rapinjam.com/beta/lefa/kdemod3/i686/
or
http://rapinjam.com/beta/lefa/kdemod3/x86_64/

   The changes hit when my workload went sky-high and I haven't had a chance
to catch up yet :p

   I hope to be able to do that later this week or week-end.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.