[arch-general] ArchLinux for mipsel (Loongson)

javier j.e.vasquez.v at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:52:19 EDT 2011

Has the site have an English version?  I'd like to look into packages page,
and the aur packages page as well, to see if it make sense to try it out...

I moved back to debian some time back precisely cause arch was all for x86,
so I didn't think it was going to support the lemote mini-pcs neither
loongson in general.  I do have mini-pcs, so it's great news to me, :-)--
Sent from the arch general mailing list archive at Nabble.com.