[arch-general] The OpenCL ICD problem

Vojtěch Král kral.vojtech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:04:54 EDT 2011

Hi,
  today I just randomly checked clinfo and it says:
FATAL: Module nvidia not found.
I have opencl-nvidia installed. This happens regardless to which libcl
I install.
I tried putting full path in /etc/OpenCL/vendors/nvidia.icd but it's
still the same...

Is it just me or is there something wrong with opnecl-nvidia?

~kralyk