[arch-general] Archlinux in Vmware Workstation 7.1.4

Tong Zhang warriorlance at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:36:14 EDT 2011

Thanks!
My problem is that I cannot access my shared windows files from updated archlinux with linux-3.0-ARCH configured in VMware Workstation 7 on Windows 7 64 bit laptop,
I checked my boot log file, it indicated that 'vmblock' module cannot loaded, so I reinstalled open-vm-tools, but the error still cannot solved.

So, any reply will be appreciated! Thanks very much!

--Tony