[arch-general] Weird behaviour A/C vs battery

Manolo Martínez manolo at austrohungaro.com
Sat Aug 13 02:46:23 EDT 2011

Hi, Carl, thanks. In my case any of these commands, when on battery,
brings the computer to an unresponsive state -- I wish it would reboot!

Anyway, as I say, I was hoping that a difference of behaviour between
A/C and battery would be indicative of malfunction in some particular
piece of software... Maybe if you end up looking into your user's system
you'll be kind enough to let me know what you find?

Thanks again,
Manolo