[arch-general] Weird behaviour A/C vs battery

Manolo Martínez manolo at austrohungaro.com
Sat Aug 13 17:45:47 EDT 2011

Hello, thanks everyone for your help, and the very interesting
suggestions.  I'm afraid my problem was more
mundane. It appears to be an effect of the interaction of some modules
with the latest kernels. In my case, it can be bypassed by rmmodding
ehci_hcd at shutdown. More information, links to bug reports, etc. here:

Cheers,
Manolo