[arch-general] replacement for clyde

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Sat Aug 20 02:48:08 EDT 2011

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:01:42 +0200
Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de> wrote:

> I'm using yaourt and am now wondering what is wrong with it, when you
> actually know of it, and don't want to use it ;)? Is there any flaw so
> far? As far as I can remember there were some glitches with clyde,
> but I haven't heard anything bad about yaourt so far ;).

I was using yaourt since my very beginning of using Arch, but it was (is)
broken not being able to properly handle deps for Haskell packages. (check
http://archhaskell.wordpress.com/) and that's why I switched to clyde.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)