[arch-general] Issues with Firefox 6 not starting after update

Samuel Baldwin recursive.forest at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:14:14 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Auguste Pop <auguste at gmail.com> wrote:
> do you aware that the log file is about 36M?

Yup. Wasn't sure what else to do with it.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:37 AM, 甘露(Gan Lu) <rhythm.gan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can't start even with a new profile? It seems an add-on problem to me.

I tried moving .mozilla to .mozilla-old and starting firefox, but it
didn't change anything.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Karol Blazewicz
<karol.blazewicz at gmail.com> wrote:
> What went wrong when you downgraded to Firefox 4 via ARM?

"Couldn't load XPCOM." I've uploaded the output of "LD_DEBUG=files
firefox" here: http://lusitania.logik.li/files/firefox4.log (28K).

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:37 AM, Ionut Biru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> What went wrong when you downgraded to Firefox 4 via ARM?
>
> xulrunner links to old hunspell and it can't be loaded

I tried installing old hunspell too but I got the same error.

--
Samuel Baldwin - logik.li