[arch-general] new TalkingArch ISOs available!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 21 15:21:16 EDT 2011

It might be possible to write a script which does all of those Linux
commands on the wiki page automatically at the right time during the
installation.  We might call that the arch-extra script and have people
run that script as a single step during the installation.  Probably
every Linux distribution ought to have a script like this so that if
developers need to have what are supplemental commands run during an
installation they'll have a place to store those commands.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011, Kyle wrote:

> Getting it now. Thanks for the great work you put into this.
> ~Kyle
> Sent from my Wishdroid! :)

Jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet
of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's
got God on his side."
~ Bill Hicks