[arch-general] ACL on /dev nodes (systemd, lightdm)

Damjan gdamjan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:45:59 EST 2011

> With systemd running, it's responsible for setting the ACLs on the devices.
> Try "systemd-loginctl list-sessions" and "systemd-loginctl
> show-session X" (with X=session number). Your X11 session should be
> active.

Thanks for the hint.

it didn't return any session, so in `/etc/pam.d/lightdm` I added::

	session         required        pam_systemd.so

and now all is good.

Results posted below for completeness::

$ systemd-loginctl
   SESSION        UID USER             SEAT
        c2       1000 damjan           seat0

$ systemd-loginctl show-session c2
Id=c2
Name=damjan
Timestamp=Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:36:34 +0100
TimestampMonotonic=8036244211
ControlGroupPath=/user/damjan/c2
VTNr=7
Display=:0