[arch-general] myhost login

Grant McDuling mcduling at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 8 20:04:10 EST 2011

I have just gone through the new install process (3 times) and all seems to have gone well except when I take out the iso disc and reboot (having set the BIOS to boot from the hard drive) I am asked for my host login and password. I have the password OK as I do remember setting it during the config stage, but I don't remember setting a myhost name. I have tried leaving it blank and inserting the password but that doesn't work. Any ideas? I have looked through the instructions a few times and get no clues.

Grant McDuling
Writer

http://www.amazon.com/Grant-McDuling/e/B004UTH35M