[arch-general] offlineimap

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 13 09:04:46 EST 2011

No, this all seems to be uncomfortable apps :(.

I'll test if usinmg the same maildir will work between GUI mailers, without using offlinemail. Hm? For old installs I can't chose Evolution, since theire versions are without maildir support.

Is this the safe way to remove unneeded packages with it's dependencies and the dependencies of the dependencies, without making the system inconsistent? Dependencies that are needed by other packages won't be removed?
pacman -Rss

Is there a way to find out what files I can remove from /home? There's no stored data like emails, I'll remove everything that's from
Mutt
Offlineimap
Evolution
Kmail