[arch-general] Pacman update fails to commit transaction

Pham Bao Trung pham.bao.trung at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:56:01 EST 2011

Read this
http://www.archlinux.org/news/initscripts-update-manual-intervention-required/

--
God loved the birds and invented trees.  Man loved the birds and invented
cages.

Probability does not exist.
  ~Bruno de Finetti

Brian: "Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You
don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're
ALL individuals!"
  ~Monty Python, "The Life of Brian"