[arch-general] Pacman update fails to commit transaction

Pham Bao Trung pham.bao.trung at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:41:47 EST 2011

If you want to get almost instant reponds, you can visit IRC channel
#archlinux on freenode. There are many Arch geeks on that channel, who can
answer questions with any levels of difficulty but remember not to ask so
simple questions because some guys there are pretty unfriendly to newbie
questions. Anyway welcome on board. Arch is an overload of awesomeness :))

--
God loved the birds and invented trees.  Man loved the birds and invented
cages.

Probability does not exist.
  ~Bruno de Finetti

Brian: "Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You
don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're
ALL individuals!"
  ~Monty Python, "The Life of Brian"