[arch-general] pacman -Syu fails due to conflict with mtab?

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:48:43 EST 2011

Angel, I completed understand what you are saying, since it's something
that even I go through (Both ways, when is the right time to ask a question
without being rejected by people and or elitists of Linux [Not calling you
an elitist in any way though], and answering questions), but remember that
we are all human beings and have feelings. Sometimes the best way to teach
someone a lesson, or basically make them search for themselves, is by not
responding at all. I definitely didn't know that this was going on for a
while since I'm new to the mailing list, but have been using Arch for a
while (Even contributed to the AUR). Overall, there definitely is a limit
to the assistance that another person can provide, and the assistance that
you receive from others should be a last resort after you attempted your
best to find the answer for yourself .. which is basically what everyone
has been saying.

- Jon

--
Jonathan Vasquez