[arch-general] People that depend on Arch, etc deserve to die? - Allan McRae - Clarifications

Jonathan Vasquez jvasquez1011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:57:00 EST 2011

I agree. After a person uses Linux for a while, they start to notice that
most distros are pretty identical. The only things that change are package
names, package manager, packages used, directory structure (where do we
install packages, man files, etc), and the philosophy/goals of that distro.

-Jon