[arch-general] Using the new 'extramodules' directory in linux-* packages

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Dec 29 16:01:54 EST 2011

Am Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:56:21 -0500
schrieb Jonathan Vasquez <jvasquez1011 at gmail.com>:

> You are correct. I just let my email application automatically handle
> the quoting.

E-mail applications, particularly Google Mail, don't always follow the
common standards. So if Google Mail doesn't respect the Netiquette and
the common internet standards, you should interfere and refinish what
it does automatically or use an e-mail application which do respect
the standards. It's pretty easy.

Automation is not always the best way of handling things, not even in
the IT. And Google is not always the best company, not even their
search engine.

Heiko