[arch-general] build help needed, Trinity kdebase - 2 issues on Arch

Tavian Barnes tavianator at tavianator.com
Sun Feb 6 11:49:15 EST 2011

On 4 February 2011 23:02, David C. Rankin
<drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
> How do I tell makechrootpkg to use the files in the same directory as the
> PKGBUILD? In the PKGBUILD I simply have:

Why is the checkout in the same directory as the PKGBUILD?  Have a
look at /usr/share/pacman/PKGBUILD-svn.proto, and every -svn package
in the repos/AUR.  The checkout happens into src/trinity (for
example), which is copied to src/trinity-build, where the build takes
place.

--
Tavian Barnes