[arch-general] new build of mutt in [testing]

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 16 07:15:08 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have made a new build of mutt with two significant changes:

1. Use ncurses rather than slang. (Slang made sense before, but ncurses
supports Unicode now, is more featureful and popular, and MuttWiki
recommends it as a solution to many slang-related problems.)

2. Use libidn for internationalized domain name support.

As emails are important, the build is now in [testing] and I will wait a
few days before moving it to [extra]. Feedback is welcome!

Cheers.

--
Gaetan