[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] GSoC 2011

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 28 22:53:31 EST 2011

2011/2/26 Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, 2011-02-26 at 16:28 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
>> On 26/02/11 16:15, Andres Perera wrote:
>> > lol...
>> >
>> > gsoc students aren't going to get sponsored for making packages
>> >
>> > you'd have to be in a distro that does their own projects like fedora
>> >
>> > it'd be like slackware asking for gsoc
>> >

>> Right...  idiot.
>
> My sentiments exactly. The original proposal listed a bunch of PROJECTS,
> don't know where you got the idea it was for making packages.

Right, please read my entire post.

I did a vague wiki page [1]

Please add more info on it, stylize it, etc.

Now, I will research the next steps to follow to participate it, if
anybody want to help, feel free to contact me.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GSoC_2011

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net