[arch-general] Problems with flickering monitor

dario darioslc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:25:23 EST 2011

Hi, i have a problem with my monitor, since when upgraded with pacman
-Syu then when reboot the PC i could not start Arch, but if in fallback.
Since my monitor flashes almost second. Then i don't know because walked
in normal mode but continues with flashes.
My archive /etc/X11/xorg.conf is empty and i have not installed drivers
for my plate NVidia.
There is a way for configurated the monitor.

--
Dario

PD: sorry my english, your understanding