[arch-general] Pkgtools v22

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Jan 16 16:06:13 EST 2011

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:29:59 -0500
Daenyth Blank <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm happy to announce that after a far-too-long wait, the latest
> version of pkgtools is released! This version is a complete rewrite
> from the ground up. The slow parts have been rewritten in C for a huge
> speed increase, and the body has been rewritten in python. Many thanks
> for brain0 and solstice for doing most of the hard work in making this
> release happen. It should be hitting the mirrors today, and
> pkgtools-git from AUR is ready if you just can't wait.
>
> Enjoy!

just installed pkgtools-22-1

$ pkgfile awesome
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pkgfile", line 434, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/pkgfile", line 424, in main
    query_pkg(args[0], options)
  File "/usr/bin/pkgfile", line 331, in query_pkg
    del repo_list[repo_list.index(local_db)]
ValueError: '/var/cache/pkgtools/lists/local.files.tar.gz' is not in
list

?
Dieter