[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:24:58 EST 2011

On 22-01-2011 13:05, Loui Chang wrote:
> On Sat 22 Jan 2011 06:23 -0500, hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone stop him from spamming our inboxes ?
>>
>> Meeku:  "our" means the whole mailing list.  You should have used the word
>> "my" and if you are a closet racist by condemning me from participating on
>> this open mailing list then it does not do Arch Linux's reputation any
>> good.
>
> Well I refrained from saying anything until now.
> I'll be honest. I found your original mail to be a bit obnoxious and a
> bit spammish.
>
> I have nothing against your race or religion, but I think your email
> address is ridiculous. If you want to spread your message, at least put
> it in an email signature for God/Allah/Yaweh/Buddha/Guanyin/Vishnu's
> sake. Also the Arch mailing lists are not a place for religious
> preaching or discussion. Thanks for participating.
>
> Namaste.

I have to agree that I also found that the original post might be spam.
The list has been spammed before, not with announcing the availability
of another font but with something similar. Both the email address and
the "press release" looked fishy.

However, I also gave the original post the benefit of the doubt since it
seems to be something that may benefit a community of people (personally
I have no idea what the OP was on about).

--
Mauro Santos