[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

Nathan Wayde disposaboy at konnichi.com
Sun Jan 23 13:20:17 EST 2011

On 23/01/11 18:13,
hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com
wrote:
>> .....you're a troll and a spammer. Get the hell off my mailing list.
>

> Meeku:  This attitude does not do the reputation of your o/s any good.  If
> you don't want to use the font fine.

just so you know, your silly overly long email address alone qualifies
you for spamming and the first mail sent by your was immediately flagged
as such. It also doesn't help that your messages appear somewhat like it
was written by a spammer and the you proceed to argue about it as-if
your original mail was relevant to this ML.