[arch-general] [RFT] initscripts 2011.01-1

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Jan 27 08:04:12 EST 2011

Am 27.01.2011 11:50, schrieb Jan Spakula:
> Excerpts from Thomas Bächler's message of Mi Jan 26 18:34:22 +0100 2011:
>> Okay, this has been sitting in git for a loooong time, and I am throwing
>> it out there. This should receive lots of testing, as there has been
>> major rewriting done. We need to make sure there are no regressions. It
>> should also fix a small number of bugs.
>
> <snip>
>
>>       Rewrite /etc/crypttab processing.

https://projects.archlinux.org/initscripts.git/commit/?id=c1f38e1186a60a2d63947881d2879c22fc375da4

https://projects.archlinux.org/initscripts.git/commit/?id=f4703f832e6d8578c52dd8a71b9bf34894fe3d34

Please try these two trivial patches. They should fix your issues
(revert your crypttab back to the previous format).