[arch-general] Question about automated builder

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:33:19 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatch45 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have been discussing this in the TU chat, and there is a lot of
> excitement about it, I am going to post some degign docs on the wiki here
> in
> a few days (give me some time to put it together :) ) and then we can have
> free for all on how we want this to work.

Hey dude like I've said before I think this is a great idea. Personally I
would like to see it implemented as a web application where a source can
perform an authenticated multipart HTTP Post to upload the package, at which
point the service will build the package and return an HTTP 201 status with
the URL of the newly built package in the Location header. Of course this is
just my opinion and you're free to go about it any way you like.

I'll be happy to offer up the kiwilight server if ioni doesn't let you have
alderaan. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/