[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26-2.6.37-4

Sergey Manucharian ingeniware at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:32:25 EST 2011

Excerpts from Tobias Powalowski's message of Thu, 27 Jan 2011
22:29 +0100:
> please signoff 2.6.37 series for both arches.

signoff x86_64

Excerpts from Thomas Bächler's message of Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:20 +0100:
> The kernel26 package lacks a versioned dependency on
> module-init-tools

Thanks, Thomas! But shouldn't it be fixed i n such a case?

> the gz support was only enabled recently, see
> the mailing list for the exact version number.

However I couldn't find it neither in the mailing list nor on
archlinux.org...

Cheers,
Sergey